dans le col



(collar shirt & belt - dress vintage - satchel polo by ralph lauren - heels zara)

it is all in the collar
if there is one thing i really love in american apparel clothes
it is the collection of sleeveless round collar button-ups
it is just perfect for layering and makes any simple dress or top 
a little more special
i know it sounds like advertising ...
but the reality is that it took time for me to get used to wear basics everyday
but then i realized i can play with it

3 commentaires:

  1. love the dress <3



    http://swlfashionvenom.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. hey,

    I just stumbled across your blog, but I absolutely love it! Everything-from the layout to your killer style-is perfect. I especially love this outfit! that vintage dress is absolutely lovely! Great find! I love how you styled it with those simple but classic accessories, and your shoes are to die for! Your style is so inspirational, and you look absolutely beautiful! I am your newest, most avid fan! Could you check out my blog at www.rogue-collection.blogspot.com as well? I would love to follow each other. Thanks :)

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Hi Alyssa,

      Nice to meet you!
      Thank you for this very nice message !
      I will definately come to visit your blog.
      Hope to hear from you soon!

      Supprimer