plaids and traditions



(turtleneck, belt, pantyhose & shoes american apparel - shorts diy - blazer vintage - satchel polo by ralph lauren)

plaids are like tradition to me and come back every year when christmas approaches
i like to pair one with the other, different colors and rythm
brown today with my favorite tights at the moment, the black heart shape
happy friday !

3 commentaires:

  1. Love your look...love the pose.......... ;love the colors....... they work for you soooo well......
    You’re so chic! So pretty…and you have such a great sense of style.
    Love your legs in the tights and pretty shorts I must get those shorts myself.........…… ……You match perfectly…everything you wear…… Adorable, as you are!
    Perfect balance. And your hair is over the top lovely......... I've always worn my hair almost as long myself........just wish mine could look as gorgeous as yours......

    RépondreSupprimer